Terms & Conditions
When you make a booking with us this following terms and conditions will apply:
- Bookings are not refundable however, we will make our best efforts to reschedule your experience at any time.
- A minimum of 48 hours’ notice is required for rebooking or a rebooking fee may be charged.
- Failing to arrive at the designated arrival time, your booking will be forfeited and no refund will be given.
- Refunds are not permitted for change of minds.
- Vouchers are valid for 365 days from date of purchase (as listed on voucher).
- After the expiry date, vouchers are forfeited and no refunds will be given.
- We do not guarantee a flight on any day published on the website. Issues out of our control such as weather and maintenance may result in cancellation of the days scheduled flights. We will always endeavour to advise of cancellations as early as possible and reschedule with the customer for the next available date that is mutually convenient.
- Your participation in each flight is conditional upon your acceptance of IDU/MHR terms and conditions and flight waiver signed prior to flight.
- IDU/MHR makes no warranty or representation regarding the experience to be provided on the website.
- IDU/MHR has no liability for any act, omission or default, whether negligent or otherwise caused by any flight or pilot.
- IDU/MHR is not liable to you or any other person for any injury, damage or loss however caused in connection with the use of this website or a linked website or occasioned by undertaking an event booked on this website.
- IDU/MHR liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the event purchased.
These terms and conditions do not affect a consumer’s statutory rights.